Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Marvel x My Hero Academia RP

New Reply

Started by Albert_Parker_ , Feb 10th 2018 17:47
Previous123456789...2930Next

Albert_Parker_ - Feb 10th 2018 17:47

Applications are open.
Let's say one day that all your favorite super heroes from one universe ended up in a universe where hero's were a common thing, well that's the case here all Marvel heroes are suddenly in the Universe of My hero academia unknowningly how they ended up there it's up to them to stop villains from.their respective universes and to save the day being known and prasied as heroes.
Rules: OC's are allowed, canon characters are allowed, if you want to be a canon character and OC is also welcome.
No Mary Sue's or Gary Stu's
No Auto hitting
No god modding
No controlling other characters
OOC is allowed, but if there's drama in the rp keep it in the rp.
OC sheet
Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Extras (optional):
Powers:
Quirk (if MHA):
Apperance: (picture or description atleast.)
Gained or born with powers
Roles taken: Spider-Man Peter Benjamin Parker (Marvel Earth 616)
Mina Ashido (My Hero Academia)
Kamala Khan (Marvel Earth 616)
Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia)
Shoto Todoroki (My Hero Academia.)
Tony Stark (Marvel Earth 616)
Eddie Brock (Marvel Earth 616)
Oc's: Spider-Man Albert Benjamin Parker (Marvel Earth 616)
Machiko Sugimoto (My Hero Academia)

Edited Feb 17th 2018 16:55

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Feb 12th 2018 22:13

Spider-Man (Peter Parker Earth 616)
While attending a public exhibition demonstrating the safe handling of nuclear laboratory waste materials, sponsored by the General Techtronics Corporation, the 15-year-old Peter Parker was bitten on the hand by a spider that had been irradiated by a particle accelerator used in the demonstration. Unbeknownst to him, he had gained spider like powers. Making his way home afterwards, Peter was almost hit by a car; when Peter jumped out of the way, Peter discovered he had somehow gained incredible strength, agility, and the ability to cling to walls, spider-like traits that he immediately associated with the spider bite.Encountering an ad offering a cash prize for staying in the ring for three minutes with professional wrestler Joseph "Crusher" Hogan, Peter decided this would be a good way to test his powers. Wearing a mask to avoid potential embarrassment in case he lost the match, Peter easily defeated his opponent. TV producer Maxwell Shiffman observed his performance and convinced him to go on television with his 'act.' Designing a full costume and fabricating a fluid similar to a spider's web and wrist-mounted web-shooters, Peter called himself Spider-Man, becoming an immediate sensation.

Following his first TV appearance, Peter failed to act to stop an escaping thief, claiming that it was not his responsibility to do so. Peter forgot the incident as his fame rose, but days later he returned home at night to find his Uncle Ben had been murdered. Learning the police had the burglar responsible holed up in a warehouse, Peter changed to Spider-Man and easily captured him only to discover he was the same thief he had allowed to escape earlier. Filled with remorse, he realized that when someone has power, he has an obligation to use it responsibly, so he decided to become a superhero. He knew that with great power must also come great responsibility.

Heart this
1 like

Albert_Parker_ - Feb 12th 2018 22:45

(Well I guess we're ready to start.)
-Albert starts swinging with a shoulder bag on him as he wonders how he got to this world. As Peter swings behind him.-
Albert: "How the hell did we get here?"
Peter: "I don't know how, but we need to find out."
-Albert sees people cheering for them.-
"Wow people are cheering for us."
Peter: "Yeah they are strange."
-Albert looks at a building which is U.A.- "Well I'll see that building." -Albert changes and goes to the building.-

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Feb 13th 2018 00:18

-Albert tries to walk in, but is blocked by the security measures.- "Of course it's never easy." -He walks away and finds a way to get in with a stealth approach.- "That always works." -He walks into the school and everything seems normal.-

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 13th 2018 03:20

(i decided we needed at least one cannon MHA character)

Name:Mina Ashido

Sexuality:straight

Personality:she is a very easygoing person who is usually cheery but can get emotional with ease, she is also very social

Bio:everyone said she was perfect for a hero ever since she got her quirk apart from those who made fun of her for her alien like appearance, she took the entry exam into U.A and since has been a promising future hero

Quirk: she can shoot acid and she can controll various things about the acid to make it more acidic or gelatinous, she can also coat her skin with it witch allows her to melt holes for her to grab onto so she could climb on flat surfaces

Appearance

Edited Feb 18th 2018 21:00

Heart this
2 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 13th 2018 03:36

(and a marvel character cause why not)

Name:kamala khan

Sexuality:bi (male lean)

Personality: she is quite an enthusiastic person and really bubbly overall, she gets excited easily

Bio:since she was young she always wanted to be a superhero but she didn't have any powers untill a gas bomb was set off close to her location causing her to collapse when she woke up she looked like a young carol denvers in the ms marvel costume, she then found out she was now a polymorph giving her incredible super powers she now goes by ms marvel

Powers:she can stretch her bodyand/or certan parts

She has an advanced healing factor

She glows when she is healing or stretching

She can shrink or increase her size

She can morph into anyone or anything

Appearance

Edited Feb 13th 2018 03:51

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Feb 13th 2018 07:58

-He keeps walking as he sees a girl passing him.- "Um excuse me. Okay..... never mind. I guess I'll have to find out on my own." -He suddenly sees class 1-A - "I guess I can find answers here."

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Feb 13th 2018 12:52

-Albert goes into class 1-A. Then everybody stares at him. Then he thinks.- 'Wow everyone is so little here. They're younger than me.'

Edited Feb 13th 2018 12:52

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Feb 13th 2018 14:01

"I'm a new student in this class." -As he said that his eyes moved to the right as a natural reaction to his lie.- "You can say I come from far away." -His eyes stay perfectly still as he says that. He then looks at Machiko.- "I didn't know we could dress up today." -He looks at the Student representative.- "Engines for feet this guys a cyborg probably. Then we have the kid with a nasty sideburn on his face. The green haired plain looking one. Is she pink?" -He looks at Mina.-

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123456789...2930Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.